Clinical Research Services
Do you need support?
The mission of the Department of Pediatrics' Clinical Research Services program is to support the University's research mission by providing excellent assistance to faculty investigators conducting medical research in neonates, infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.
We accomplish our mission by 1) developing competent professionals specialized in pediatric clinical research, 2) creating effective and efficient pathways for conducting compliant clinical research, and 3) fostering a participant-centric research culture.
The current scope of the Clinical Research Services program is within the Department of Pediatrics. We provide ad hoc support as requested to investigators housed in other Departments as well. Our goal is to partner with other research entities and expand a comprehensive service model to any investigator conducting clinical research in children.
Our Clinical Research Services
- Support from pediatric-trained research professionals
- Study feasibility and activation support
- Study management and coordination
- Subject recruitment and management
- Regulatory submissions and management
- Data collection and management
- Specimen collection and management
- Database development
Our Team Members
- Marie Steiner, MD, MS - Clinical Research Medical Director
- Amanda Galster, MPH, CCRP - Program Director
- Susan Anderson, BA, CCRP – Research Manager
- Kristin Boxwell, RN, BA - Clinical Research Nurse
- Thu Danh, MPH - Clinical Research Coordinator
- Jensina Ericksen, RN, BSN, CCRP - Clinical Research Nurse Coordinator
- Brittany Faanes, MPH - Clinical Research Coordinator
- Lexie Goertzen, BA - Clinical Research Coordinator
- Emily Graupmann, BS - Clinical Research Coordinator
- Amy Hanson, BS, CCRC – Clinical Research Coordinator
- Brian Harvey, BA - Research Project Specialist
- Ashley Kemp, BA - Clinical Research Coordinator
- Sara Kramer, MPH, CCRP – Clinical Research Coordinator
- Sarah Lemmage, BS - Clinical Research Coordinator
- Seth McGonigle, BS - Clinical Research Coordinator
- Loralie Peterson, MPH – Clinical Research Coordinator
- Elizabeth Ramey, MS, RD, CCRC - Regulatory Specialist
- Ashley Schempp, MPH, CCRP - Administrator
- Elizabeth Tepozteco, BA - Clinical Research Coordinator
- Angela Tipp, BS - Clinical Research Coordinator
- Jenna Wassenaar, BS - Clinical Research Coordinator
Pediatric Grand Rounds
Pediatric Clinical Trials Training Series
Click any of the following links to view and/or download video presentations and slides from our training series.