The Pediatric Residency Program at the University of Minnesota participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We only accept applications through the ERAS process.
If you have any questions regarding the application process or the status of an application, you must submit them in writing to email@example.com
Completed applications through ERAS must include:
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation from faculty members with whom you have worked (We will review all letters that are submitted)
- Dean's letter
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official Medical School Transcript
- USMLE (Step I & II, if available), OR COMLEX scores
Applicants chosen to interview with our program will be notified via email through ERAS.
International Medical Graduates
International Medical Graduates: Please contact the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) for ERAS application materials and eligibility requirements. Write to:
3624 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-2685
Application criteria for our residency program for international medical graduates:
- ECFMG certification (including CSA exam results) must be complete by June 2019.
- Completion of USMLE Steps I & II.
- We do not have any minimum score requirements for USMLE or COMLEX exams but we do not accept any fail scores.
- Dean's letter from your medical school
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty members with whom you have worked
- Six weeks of U.S. clinical experience. An observership does not count towards this clinical requirement.
- No requirements on your medical school completion date.
- J-1 visa (through ECFMG) only