Vacation & Benefits
Fellows receive a total of 4 weeks of vacation each year which are typically taken in one week blocks.
The following are provided to our fellows by the Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology:
- Travel to scientific/educational meetings, expenses covered up to $1,500 annually.
- Hematology, Oncology or BMT reference book
(e.g. Oncology: Pizzo/Poplack, Hematology: Nathan/Oski)
- Trainee Membership Society dues
(ASCO, ASPHO, ASH, ASBMT)
- ASPHO on-line Board Review Reimbursement
- Individual computer and desk space are available for each fellow in the Fellows’ Room
- Business cards
- White laboratory coat