Interdisciplinary Fellowship Training
Learn More About Us
Our division is home to Interdisciplinary Fellowship Programs that bring together a cadre of learners who lend their disciplinary perspective to the intensive shared fellowship experience. Several funding sources support the programs and also provide a range of fellowship focus options.
Congratulations to our fellows who have recently presented their research
Several of our interdisciplinary fellows presented posters at the 2019 Pediatric Research, Education and Scholarship Symposium
- Pooja Brar, Adolescent condoms and pleasure beliefs in association with sexual self-efficacy
- Leslie Kummer, Lactation curricula in U.S. medical education programs: A systematic review
- Katy Miller, The intersection of family acceptance and religion on the mental health of LGBTQ youth
- Janna Gewirtz O'Brien, Running the Risk: A comparison of mental health outcomes among runaway, homeless and stably housed youth
- Mike Parks, Adverse childhood experiences and youth cigarette use in 2013 and 2016: Emerging disparities in the context of declining smoking rates
- Molly Sajaday, More than just a nice view: Are fewer impervious surfaces surrounding schools associated with improved student adjustment?