Interdisciplinary Fellowship Training
Learn More About Us
Our division is home to Interdisciplinary Fellowship Programs that bring together a cadre of learners who lend their disciplinary perspective to the intensive shared fellowship experience. Several funding sources support the programs and also provide a range of fellowship focus options.
Congratulations to our fellows who have recently presented their research
Adolescent medicine fellow Dr. Janna Gewirtz O'Brien presents her award-winning poster at the 33rd Annual PRESS in April 2019
Several of our interdisciplinary fellows presented posters at the 2019 Pediatric Research, Education and Scholarship Symposium
- Pooja Brar, Adolescent condoms and pleasure beliefs in association with sexual self-efficacy
- Leslie Kummer, Lactation curricula in U.S. medical education programs: A systematic review
- Katy Miller, The intersection of family acceptance and religion on the mental health of LGBTQ youth
- Janna Gewirtz O'Brien, Running the Risk: A comparison of mental health outcomes among runaway, homeless and stably housed youth
- Mike Parks, Adverse childhood experiences and youth cigarette use in 2013 and 2016: Emerging disparities in the context of declining smoking rates
- Molly Sajaday, More than just a nice view: Are fewer impervious surfaces surrounding schools associated with improved student adjustment?