The MyTree Study was designed to find out more about why immune disorders, known genetic conditions, abnormal growths including cancers, and blood disorders occur in some people at a very early age. We are also interested in learning more about why these conditions seem to cluster in some families.
Am I eligible for MyTree?
1. Do you or your child have any of the following conditions: immune disorders, known genetic conditions, abnormal growths including cancers, blood disorders or any other serious health conditions occurring at an early age (40 years of age or under)?
Does one or more biological relative (someone related to you by blood) have an immune disorder, known genetic condition, abnormal growths including cancer, blood disorder, or any other serious health condition occurring at an early age?
2. Do you speak and understand written English?
3. Are you 18 years of age or older?
If you answered "yes" to all three questions, you may be eligible for our study.
If you are interested in hearing more, please complete the information in the link below. You can also reach us by email at MyTree@umn.edu or at 1-866-434-9879.
What are people in MyTree working towards?
- Creating a network of people including families who would like to learn more about why immune disorders, known genetic conditions, abnormal growths including cancers, and blood disorders occur at an early age or seem to occur more often in their family than others.
- Collecting specimens to help answer these questions.
- Including friends and unrelated relatives to help answer these questions.