Otto Bremer Trust Center for Safe and Healthy Children
Our Center includes a Medical Director subspecialty certified in Child Abuse Pediatrics, Program Coordinator licensed in clinical social work, as well as additional dedicated staff consisting of a child abuse pediatrician, pediatric nurse practitioner, research coordinator, clinical social worker, fellowship coordinator, executive assistant, administrative supervisor, and a certified therapy dog.
Common referrals for evaluation include:
- Bruising and patterned injury
- Head Injury
- Abdominal injury
- Sexual Abuse/Assault
- Failure to Thrive
- Medical Neglect
- Medical Child Abuse
- Drug Exposure
The following services are provided:
- Comprehensive medical examination with written assessment for abuse, including documentation of injuries and medical diagnosis.
- Comprehensive medical examination for concerns of sexual assault.
- Complete forensic photo-documentation.
- Comprehensive psychosocial assessment.
- Referrals to community resources.
Our team is also available to provide case consultation as well as training on topics related to child abuse and neglect.
(612) 273-SAFE (7233)